Cookie, Privacy Terms
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the Cookies Policy Generator from CookiePolicyGenerator.com.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
This section of our website sets out the terms of a legal agreement between you and CriticalControl Inc. (Delaware) and CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. By use of this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions of the legal agreement and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions do not use this website.
Restriction on Use
The copyright in all material provided on this website is held by CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware), CriticalControl Energy Services Inc., their parent companies or by the original creator of the copyright material. Except as specifically authorized by CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) or CriticalControl Energy Services Inc., none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware), CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. or the copyright owner.
Access to and use of password-protected online services or secured areas of our website is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this website. If you use these areas of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any materials you are exposed to through this website. If you violate your obligations under this section, you may be subject to prosecution.
CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) & CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. will not have any liability or responsibility for the content of any communications you post to or send via our website or online services, or for any errors or violations of any laws or regulations by you.
Information provided on our website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest possible extent in jurisdictions that limit the exclusion of implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) & CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. be liable to any party for any claim or damage, direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise arising out of the interpretation of, use of or reliance upon, authorized or unauthorized, our websites, the information contained on our websites, or any other hyperlinked site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) & CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Use of Software
If you download software (“Software”) from our websites, use of the Software is subject to the license terms in the Software License Agreement that accompanies or is provided with the Software. You may not download or install the Software until you have read and accepted the terms of the Software License Agreement.
Links to Other Sites
Links to third-party sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this our website. CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) & CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. have not reviewed all of these third-party sites and do not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, CriticalCritical Inc (Delaware) & CriticalControl Energy Services Inc. do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to any of our websites, you do this entirely at your own risk.
You may not use our websites if law prohibits you from doing so in the region in which you reside. Those who choose to visit and use our websites do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. You may not export any of the content accessible through our websites in violation of any applicable export laws and regulations.